Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

Our Invention

 

Hello everyone 
this week we had to design a invention to help someone or yourself we came up with the idea to make a lock were your parents cant turn of your gaming console because its really annoying how in the middle of a match they turn of your console i really wanted to stop this from happening so we made a sort of thumb print to go on your console so you have to verify that it is really you if you have any other ideas put them in the comments i hope you enjoyed see you next week!

have you ever wanted your parents to let you finish your game? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post