Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Design process

 

Hello everyone

This week we worked more on our design process we brainstormed we made a prototype it was a silicone green button that stopped you from turning off your or ps4/xbox but it has a adult proof lock that only kids can take off. We also made brainstormed another idea it was a fingerprint it was pretty cool but i decided to go for the easy idea in the end it turned out pretty good i did this with hamish and luke my friends i hope you enjoyed see you next week!

do you find it annoying when you parents turn off you device?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post